Homemade beauty product recipes!
Let’s be honest we are all aware of the fact that the majority of the beauty products contain chemicals or toxins that are not only harmful to us, but they could cause our skin to age, ahead of our years. Not only do we overlook the cons of using these products but pay dollars to satisfy our make-up cravings.
So, this blog is for those who can’t go out without wearing make-up but worry about the aftermaths of using beauty products. Today, I am sharing with you three quick homemade beauty product recipes that actually work like the real ones. The good news is most of the ingredients for these products you probably already have in your kitchen.
Homemade Beauty Product Recipes
1. Homemade Everyday Facial Serum Recipe
- 1 tbsp Jojoba Oil
- 1 tbsp Rosehip Oil
- 4 drops Rose Geranium Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
- Refillable Glass Bottle
- Pour all the ingredients in a glass bottle and shake well.
- Wash your face with plain water, dry it off and then apply 3 to 4 drops of this homemade serum on your face every morning.
2. Homemade Eyeliner Recipe
It’s the easiest eyeliner recipe that contains just two ingredients.
- ½ teaspoon of Activated Charcoal
- A few drops of Distilled Water
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of activated charcoal in a container.
- Next, add in several drops of distilled water.
- Mix it well to make a paste.
- Transfer it into a small container, and don’t keep it more than a few weeks.
3. Homemade Solid Perfume Recipe
- Coconut Oil
- Beeswax Pellets
- Grape Fruit Essential Oil
- Joy Essential Oil
- Stress Away Essential Oil
- Plastic container
- For this recipe, we have to take equal parts of Beeswax and Coconut oil.
- Melt the Beeswax using a double boiler, and then add in your coconut oil.
- Mix the ingredients well, and remove the lumps if any.
- Now add essential oils into it and mix again.
- Pour it into a plastic jar/container, and that’s all you’ve to do. It’ll solidify quickly at room temperature.
Note: Add all the ingredients in while it’s over the heat.
Did you like these simple homemade beauty product recipes? Let us know in the comment section below.