A few days ago, I shared with you a quick recipe for homemade laundry detergent, so I thought to come up with something related to laundry and see I am back with a simple recipe for best DIY laundry scent booster with essential oils.
I hope I am not the only one who thinks wearing clothes that smell good automatically makes you feel fresh and happy. There are many laundry scent boosters available in the market that give your clothes a fresh scent, but of course, they come with a price. Not only they cost you many dollars, but the harsh chemicals in those laundry scent boosters actually stop me from buying them. That’s why I decided to make a homemade laundry scent booster. It’s going to be cheap and free of any harmful chemicals.
You Will Need:
1) 1 cup of Epsom salt
2) 1/4 cup of Baking soda
3) Essential Oils
- Grab an empty jar.
- Add 1 cup of Epsom salt to the jar.
- Next, add in 1/4 cup of baking soda.
- Mix it thoroughly until the ingredients are well combined.
- Now, add 15 drops of Lavender and 15 drops of Sweet orange essential oils to it. You are free to use any other essential oil of your choice as well.
- Use a plastic spatula or fork to combine all the ingredients in the jar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of this laundry scent booster to your washing machine with your detergent.
And you’re done! Yes, it’s that simple.
You’ve got your handmade laundry scent booster with essential oils ready to give a fresh scent to your clothes. Yay!
Did you like this DIY laundry scent booster with essential oils recipe?