Raise your hand If you’re desperately waiting for the salons to reopen so you can go and fix your mane!
We may not be in the same boat, but we all are in the same storm. We understand that the pandemic is driving us all crazy. Things we used to do are no longer part of our daily routines. We can’t go out anywhere, and of course, these precautions are for our health and safety. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t take good care of ourselves while staying at home. Yes, you got it right. In this article, we are sharing with you the best homemade hair mask recipe for dry, damaged, thin, and frizzy hair. The best part is, you don’t need to hit the store for the ingredients. You can head straight to your pantry for everyday items that you can use to make this DIY hair mask to fix your hair.
Things You Will Need:
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 4 Tablespoons Yogurt
- 1 Egg (egg yolk)
- 4 Tablespoons Aloe Vera Gel
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Castor Oil
- Take an empty bowl and add 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel into it.
- Peel one banana, cut it into small pieces and add them into the bowl.
- Next, add in 4 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Blend everything together to form a smooth mask.
- Now add 6 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of castor oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients well, and it’s ready to use.
How To Use?
1) Wash your hair at least two days before using this hair mask. Your hair should be clean.
2) Brush out tangled hair.
3) Take small sections of your hair and apply this homemade hair mask from roots to ends.
4) Once you’re done with it, cover your hair with a shower cap.
5) Wait for 2 hours before washing it off.
Did you like this best homemade hair mask recipe? Let us know in the comment section below.