I don’t know how many of you use night cream before going to bed, but If you don’t, you should make it a part of your skincare routine because there are many surprising benefits to wearing it while you sleep.
Night cream keeps the dry parts of your face hydrated throughout the night. The dark spots, wrinkles, and other lines on your skin get reduced with the regular application. One main role of these night creams is that they help your skin to restore elasticity and keep it from sagging. Moreover, it helps in better blood circulation and makes the skin look younger, fresh, and glowing. These are just a few benefits of night creams that I shared to give you some idea about how good it’s for your skin. I highly recommend you start using it. You are going to feel the difference and love the results.
In this article, I am sharing with you the best homemade night cream recipe for younger-looking skin with six simple ingredients. Not only this homemade night cream is pocket-friendly, but it’s free of toxic chemicals. It repairs, rejuvenates, nourishes, and moisturizes the damaged skin really well. This cream is going to work for all skin types.
Homemade Night Cream Recipe For Younger-Looking Skin
1. 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
2. 2 tablespoons Almond Oil
3. 1 tablespoon Castor Oil
4. 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
5. 1 tablespoon Vitamin E Oil ( or 4-6 Vitamin E Capsules)
6. 1 tablespoon Glycerin
- Blend all the ingredients, transfer the cream into an airtight container, and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Put a small amount on your fingertips and apply it on the face and neck.
- Massage your face in circular motions for 2 minutes.
- You can use this cream on your feet and elbows as well.
Note: Clean your face before applying this homemade night cream.
Did you like this DIY night cream recipe? Let us know in the comment section below.