So, how many of you buy expensive window cleaners to keep your windows sparkling clean? The ones that you purchase from the shop don’t just cost you many dollars, but they don’t last long as well. So, it’s better to make your own window cleaner at home. Today, I am sharing with you how to make a DIY window cleaner from ingredients you probably already have in your cupboard. Moreover, this window cleaner recipe is free from any toxic chemicals. So, are you ready to give this homemade window cleaner a try? Here are the ingredients that you need to make this DIY window cleaner;
1) 1 Tablepoon of Dishwashing liquid
2) 3 Tablespoons of White Vinegar
3) 2 Cups of Water
Steps To Make This DIY Window Cleaner
- Add 2 cups of water in a bowl.
- Next, add 1 tablespoon of dishwashing liquid in it.
- Now, add 3 tablespoons of white vinegar in the bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
- The last step is to transfer this solution to an empty spray bottle.
Clean your windows with newspaper rather than rags or paper towels because newspapers absorb all the water instead of pushing it around, and clean the windows without leaving any streaks.
Spray the window with your homemade cleaner. Then, use a newspaper and rub in a circular motion to remove the dirt. In the end, wipe horizontally and then vertically to make sure the entire liquid cleaner is absorbed and your window is perfectly cleaned.
There are many benefits associated with having clean windows;
- Regular window cleaning helps to allow more sunlight. The window glasses become dull with time due to contaminants that prevent natural light from entering inside the house. That’s why regular cleaning is important because it helps to remove any pollutants that are stuck on your window and preventing the sunlight from penetrating inside.
- Regular cleaning helps to prevent window damage, and make your windows last for a long time.
Clean your windows regularly with the DIY window cleaner and make your home look more beautiful and appealing.
What do you do to keep your windows clean?
We thought you might want to share this pin with others as well!