With a few simple ingredients, you can whip up an effective homemade all-purpose disinfectant cleaning spray to deep clean your house.
It’s an easy-to-make recipe. You only have to add the ingredients to a glass spray bottle and shake it up.
This Homemade All-Purpose Disinfectant Cleaning Spray will help you fight germs, dirt, and bacteria and leave a fresh smell all over the house.
For the recipe,
You Will Need:
1) 3 Cups Water
2) 1 Cup Vinegar
3) 1 Tablespoon Liquid Castile Soap
4) 8 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
5) 8 Drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- With the help of a funnel, pour 3 cups of water and 1 cup of white vinegar into the spray bottle.
- Next, add 1 tablespoon of liquid castile soap.
- The last step is to put in 8 drops of lavender and 8 drops of tea tree essential oils. Add the top and shake it well.
Spray it on the surface, let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then wipe it off with a microfiber cloth. And you’re done!
So, are you ready to make your own homemade all-purpose disinfectant cleaning spray?
Happy cleaning! 🙂