South Korea and Japan are responsible for this unusual innovation in the beauty and skincare industry. Yes, I’m talking about sheet masks. These beauty tools are gaining popularity and becoming a global obsession because of their benefits. However, a single sheet mask can cost anywhere from $3.00 to $17, and of course, not everyone will be willing to spend this much on it. If you’re planning to hit the back button after learning about the price, wait! We understand your concerns, and that’s why in this article, we are sharing with you homemade face hydrating sheet mask recipe. So, stay with us until the end.
As the name indicates, this DIY face hydrating sheet mask will keep your skin hydrated, soft, and supple. Skin Dehydration is a common problem we face in summers, but not anymore. Try out this homemade face hydrating sheet mask recipe and enjoy your summers without hesitation.
How To Make Sheet Mask At Home?
- Take one sheet of kitchen towel paper roll.
- Cut out holes for your nose, eyes, and mouth.
Liquid For The DIY Face Hydrating Sheet Mask
You Will Need:
1) 2-3 Tablespoons of Watermelon Juice
2) 1 Teaspoon of Honey
3) 2 Tablespoons of Yogurt
4) 1 Teaspoon of Glycerin
5) 1- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Chickpea Flour (Besan)
6) 1/2 Teaspoon of Coconut Oil (If you’ve dry skin)
- Extract watermelon juice by mashing the watermelon slice with a fork until you get 2-3 tablespoons of juice.
- Take a bowl and add watermelon juice, yogurt, honey, Glycerin, Chickpea Flour (Besan), and Coconut Oil (If you’ve dry skin) into it.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, and remove the lumps if any.
- The consistency should be thick, not too watery.
- Before applying it, first, perform a patch test.
- Dip your DIY sheet mask into the liquid, soak in, and coat both sides.
- Unfold the mask and gently place it on your face. Make sure the holes are lined up for your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Add more liquid with the help of a brush, if it seems bare in any spots.
- Leave on your face for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, you can remove the sheet mask and rinse your face thoroughly with water.
You can use this DIY face hydrating sheet mask once or twice a week.