Congratulations! Now we have some of the best natural remedies for dark circles and bags under eyes. I know many of you have been searching for it, so I thought to help you guys out. 🙂
These pesky dark circles are common in both men and women. Not only they steal your beauty but make you look older than your age. Moreover, they don’t even go away easily.
Before going to learn about natural remedies for dark circles and bags under eyes, let’s first talk about what causes them.
Causes Of Dark Circles:
There are many contributing factors to the black area under your eyes. Some of them are given below.
1) Lack Of Sleep
Staying up late at night to watch your favorite show can be one of the reasons for the dark circles and bags under your eyes. Understand that the skin under your eye is thinner. When you don’t get enough sleep, your blood vessels dilate, causing an increase in blood flow and creating a dark tint.
Aging is one of the leading causes of dark circles beneath your eyes. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, as we get older, the tissues around the eyes gradually weaken and sag. The loss of fat and collagen and thinning skin that comes with aging causes dark blood vessels beneath your skin to become more visible, resulting in the area below your eyes to darken.
3) Excessive Sun Exposure
Over or excessive exposure to the sun can be one of the reasons for dark circles and bags under the eyes. What happens is, overexposure to the sunlight causes your body to produce more melanin, a pigment that makes hair, skin, and eyes appear darker. This increased accumulation of melanin around the eyelid makes the skin look darker in that area than the surrounding skin, and that darker area is what we call as dark circles.
Natural Remedies For Dark Circles And Bags Under Eyes
Remedy # 1
1 Cucumber paste
1 Potato paste
- Peel 1 cucumber, cut it into small slices, and make a paste with the help of a blender.
- Peel 1 potato, chop it and make a paste.
- Next, add the cucumber and potato paste on a sieve.
- Mix both the ingredients well.
- Now, press the cucumber and potato paste on the sieve to extract the juice.
- Chill the juice and dip cotton pads in it.
- Place them on your eyelids and make sure they cover your dark circles.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes before washing it off gently.
Remedy # 2
1 finely chopped Tomato
1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
2 Teaspoons of Gram Flour
A pinch of Turmeric powder
- Take a finely chopped tomato and place it on a sieve.
- Press it on the sieve to extract the juice.
- To this juice, add ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Next, add 2 teaspoons of gram flour and mix well.
- Apply this paste on dark circles, leave for about 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Remedy # 3
1) Mint Leaves
2) 1/2 Lemon
- Crush a handful of fresh mint leaves to a paste.
- Squeeze 1/2 a lemon into it.
- Mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on the dark circles.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Try these amazing natural remedies and say bye-bye to dark circles and bags under your eyes.