Not only a clean floor looks pleasant to the eyes, but it also brings a lot of health benefits. To help you remove the dirt, sand, and other bacteria from your floor, there are many floor cleaning products available in the market, but most of them are either expensive or carry harmful chemicals. That’s why today, I am sharing with you one of the best homemade floor cleaner recipes.
This homemade floor cleaner will make your floor look sparkling and fragrant. Moreover, it works best to keep pesky bugs away from your house too. So, there’s not any single excuse for not giving it a try.
Let’s check out the recipe for this homemade floor cleaner;
DIY Floor Cleaner Recipe
You Will Need:
1) 700 ml Water
2) 2 tablespoons Powdered Alum
3) 2 tablespoons Baking Soda
4) 5-6 Camphor Balls
5) 2 tablespoons White Vinegar
Steps To Follow:
- Take 700 ml of water in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of powdered alum in it.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda in the bowl.
- Now, add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar in it.
- The last ingredient to add in the solution is camphor balls. Add about 5-6 balls.
- Mix everything well!
- Wait until baking soda and alum get dissolved in the prepared solution.
- The last step is to transfer your homemade floor cleaner in a bottle or container.
- Add a small amount of this floor cleaner in a bucket of water to mop the floor.
- Shake well before every use.
What do you do to keep your floors clean?
We thought you might want to share this pin with others as well!